Through funding from the Mississippi Trauma Care Trust Fund, the following educational offerings are reimbursed to participating partners within the Mississippi Trauma System of care.
These offerings are available to certain individuals that are not included in the Mississippi Trauma System of Care (non-residents; residents working outside of the Mississippi Trauma System of Care, Veterans Administration Staff and Native American staff, etc.) for the cost of the course and may be paid on-line by credit card. Contact MTCSF for more information on direct payment options.
View Education Offerings Calendar
- Pre-hospital Trauma Life Support (PHTLS)
Trauma Center Education
- Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS)
- Rural Trauma Team Development Course (RTTDC)
- TNCC (Trauma Nursing Core Course)
- International Trauma Life Support (ITLS)
- Advanced Trauma Care for Nurses (ATNC)
- Emergency Nursing Pediatric Course (ENPC)
Law Enforcement / First Responders
- Stop the Bleed courses for Law Enforcement and First Responders.
- May 3-5, 2021
- May 4-6, 2022
- Advanced Burn Life Support (ABLS) Provider Course
• MS Trauma Program Managers Collaborative
February 16, 2021 1 pm-4 pm
University of Mississippi Medical Center, Jackson, MS
WebEx information and presentation will go out prior to the date. Certificates of participation will be provided following.
To register, please contact Kendall.
Kendall Wilcher, BSN, RN
University of Mississippi Medical Center
2500 North State Street
Jackson, MS 39216
T: 601-815-9093 / C: 601-214-8670